Here are my top ten from recent days/weeks:
1. I am gearing up to sew some baby gifts for my unborn nephew, Carter. Picked up some adorable elephant fabric last weekend and picked out a couple of patterns from Handmade Beginnings: 24 Sewing Projects to Welcome Baby.
2. I’ve been working with my mother to plan a baby shower for my sister. We have some scrumptious food, fun games, and wonderful gifts planned.
3. Big birthday’s this year. We are attending a few parties for friends. I am busy making plans for my husband.
4. I have been obsessing over decorating our home. It’s not easy to come up with a color scheme and find the items you have imagined.
5. I am itching to work on my Life Book. We are well into week 10 and I am redoing my pages for week 1 and week 2. My paper wasn’t appropriate and I had to search for better quality paper.
6. Making plans with my mother-in-law to go bead shopping while our men watch college wrestling next weekend. I haven’t beaded in quite some time. I hope to find some gems to inspire me.
7. I am reading City of Veils by Zoe Ferraris for mystery book club. I am enjoying this book. I hear that Finding Nouf, also by Zoe Ferraris, is quite good.
8. I am listening to Shanghai Girls by Lisa See, author of Snow Flower and the Secret Fan.
9. I am also listening to A Game of Thrones (A Song of Fire and Ice, Book 1). I watched Season 1 of Game of Thrones on HBO. I am anxiously waiting for Season 2 to begin in April.
10. Our Dew-boy continues to snuggle with us in bed at night.